Monday, June 15, 2009

To Do Lists

I am not sure why I make to do lists.  I always have this false sense of reality that if I am organized I might actually get some things done.  I usually end up making such a long list, that even though I do some of the things on it, I feel defeated, because I did not do EVERYTHING.  Today I did quite a bit, but I seem to have been sucked in by the couch at the end of the day.  I should have ridden my horse tonight and I should have worked on some of my projects, but after going to work and finishing some education that was due, grocery shopping, putting together my new weed sprayer, cleaning horse stalls and weed spraying crazy Himalayan Blackberries that are trying to take over, then making home made pizza with sausage and goat cheese, I just could not do anything else.  Guess I will transfer those last few things to tomorrow and see how it goes.  

No comments: