Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog I Miss You




After my feeble attempt at blogging on a regular basis, I failed twice.  Here I go again.  I feel I have a lot to share and a lot to say.  I read so many others and am inspired, but sometimes I feel as though I am just talking to myself.  At this point, I am realizing maybe it is still a good outlet.  I have also pondered the theme of my blog.  I have several crafts and and busy life, but I just cannot settle on a blog about my horses, knitting, sewing crafting, getting married, exercising, meeting goals... just not sure what to pick.  I am feeling really liberated at the moment and since I am pretty much talking to myself, I have decided the theme will just be about me!  I love all of those things so I might as well spread out my topics.  I have a lot to catch up on.  Kasey and I got married almost a month ago, and I have to say married life is pretty nice. Here are some pictures of our wedding and honeymoon.  Also I completed my first dressage show with Ellie Maye, and Bentley my youngster is going to turn three next month.  Things are just moving along.




No comments: