Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Today I rode Ellie in another day of the Father's Day weekend Jessica Wisdom clinic.  Again as usual I have been blessed by her "wisdom" and we had two great days of riding.  I am always working on my position, and I have to say, I have not been keeping up on my cardio workouts lately.  I am exhausted today.  Now we have this week to prepare for the Letter Perfect Dressage show this weekend.  It is hard on today not to miss my step-dad Kyle who passed away a few years ago.  I know he would be really proud of me right now and I know he would be very excited to go to the show next weekend and watch.  I also know that if he met Jessica, he would really like her and like how much she helps Ellie and me.  Today I want to tribute Jessica's wonderful stallion, Cardi.  He is the father of my next dream horse... I already have two others, but Bentley is the next one.  I am so great full that I have three amazing horses.  Happy Father's Day Cardi, thanks for being Bentley's dad.

No comments: