Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Money well spent

Went on a little tack shop shopping spree today.  Stopped and talked with my favorite dressage shop owner today and picked up a few finds.  I have riding lessons this weekend and we have not had nice enough weather for me to wash my saddle pad and dry it in the sun.  Ellie is so fat right now that I am sure if I accidently shrunk it in the dryer it would not fit her. SOOOO... I got this really cool fleece works pad that has a really nice fleece liner that you can remove.  It came with two pads, so I shall never have this problem again.  I also treated myself to some new gloves that are proving quite effective.  Although I did have a great ride on my trust Ellie Bean, I took some pictures with Bentley, the new baby.  He is so fun to chase around and watch him snort and play.  This is post running around.  One goal is to someday learn how to properly photograph horses.  I have such beautiful ponies that I am so proud of, but I can never take pictures that capture their beauty!

No comments: