Sunday, June 8, 2008

Exhausted

This has been a quick weekend.  I spent most of my time watching rides at a clinic and then I rode my Ellie.  We did really good this time.  It just keeps getting better.  I was so inspired by everyone getting their horses out and taking them over to Meg's, our vets beautiful arena, that  I am going to work hard to make sure Ellie and I can do that too.  It is fun to see everyone's different saddles and bridles also different types of horses.  Just love it!  I also had lessons with Ben and Pil.  I am not sure why I get into less trouble with Ellie, but I just do things that irritate Ben and Pil and they act out.  I guess  it will take some reflection, but I am more than willing to improve.  Then after all of that, I went to Kyle, my nephew's first birthday party.  He really enjoyed his presents, especially the cards that played music.  The weather was much nicer than we have had.  I made him a banner and it looked really cute on the green canopy my mom set up.  Good weekend, but I am tired and ready to go to sleep.  

1 comment:

Twilight said...

Wow...what a nice banner. Nice blog too...I must share with all my friends.