Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Are we there yet?

I have been thoroughly obsessed with getting the house ready for my friend Sarah's baby shower on Sunday.  I cannot say I have been the best life partner lately.  Kasey is being rather understanding considering my ability to be psycho lately.  My mom came over today and helped me with some cleaning.  I thought it would be overwhelming but instead I feel like things are getting there.  I still have not been able to put together my dream Martha Stewart inspired craft room, full of organized items and crafty little ways of storing them.  It was all coming down to the wire and I do not want to rush the process, so I am going to work on this room after things are set for the party.  The only bummer is that I wanted to have very clever decorations made by me, take pictures and have something to blog about.  We will have to see what I come up with.  

No comments: